Sunday, April 14, 2013

MSPTMZ

Hai Frannns :D Dylan here. Lately there has been this site that is stirng up MSP. I'll give you the link down below. No one knows who created this website hopefully we won't go a war accusing people who did it ._. I herd about this website today and I'm truely sicked by it. This person probably has no life, and nothing on  the site is positive. It's full of gossip, and may cause a deleting spree. I want yhu all to know that this son of a bitch wants yo to quit that's why he or she is doing this. Don't give them the satisfaction. For example Popstar90 is being posted about and understandingly it's making her upset. Also down below is some screen shots. Hopefully someone fesses up and this will end ☻Oh and don't frget t add me PictureMeBroken On CA MSP


Link to Site

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm confused ecause both these girls are her friend o_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikr. But the most we can do now is not point fingers at each other. And try not to get so engrossed into this

    ReplyDelete